Deep Blue Watches offers a 1-year warranty for all watches purchased on our website. This warranty covers defective materials and manufacturing defects.
Our warranty is only valid for the first year and to the original owner, with a valid proof of purchase.
If the watch is beyond repair, or parts are not available, Deep Blue Watches may offer a replacement of comparable value at the purchased price. Any remaining warranty will apply to the replacement unit.
Only the watch movement, hands and dial are the covered components during the warranty period. Repairs for other parts may be possible with a specific fee to be determined by the repair team. If the parts are defective in terms of the material used or craftsmanship, we can choose if the mentioned parts above will be repaired or replaced.
Please note that shipping the watch to our NY location is the responsibility of the customer and a $19.95 return shipping fee will be charged to all warranty services.
We highly recommend using a shipping service that is insured and requires a signature upon delivery, as we will not be responsible for packages that were not physically signed for by a member of our team.
• Damage to the battery compartment, case, crystal, strap and buckle or bracelet, and crown
• Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents, or normal wear and tear
• Water damage due to negligence (example: crown not fully screwed in, etc.)
• Moisture damage due to use in a hot tub, sauna or any other heat/steam related extreme temperature environments
• Case back opened / repairs made within the warranty period by a third-party
• Loss, theft, accidents (nicks, dents, shocks, blows, crushing, etc.), drops or natural disasters and calamities
For repairs not covered by the warranty or for any other reasons, the minimum service fee is $50.00. This does not include the return shipping and handling fee.
SUBMITTING A WARRANTY SERVICE REQUEST
Customers must contact our Customer Service / Repair Team for instructions and repair process before shipping the watch. Every claim should have a Repair Form completely filled out (upon approval, form is provided via email by the Customer Service / Repair Team).
Before sending the watch to us, an authorization from the Customer Service is needed. The Customer Service will advise if the item qualifies for the warranty or not and provide a rough estimated cost (if it falls outside the warranty period and coverage).
Please Note: Any watches sent to us without the Repair Form properly filled out, missing any required documentation, or in a dirty/unsanitary condition, will be considered an invalid request and will be returned to the sender, at the their expense, without prior notice or warning.